ICE RINK NOTIFICATION: Due to extreme weather conditions including sub zero wind chills, the Empire State Plaza Ice Rink will be closed Sunday February 14.
- Hours: Every day from 11am - 8pm (weather dependent). The rink will be closed daily from 3pm to 4pm for maintenance.
- Cost to Skate: FREE!
- Skate Rental: $3 for children 12 and under, $4 for adults. Skate rentals are available whenever the rink is open. A photo ID is required to rent skates.
- Free Skate Rental Friday: Every Friday is free skate rental courtesy of Hannaford Supermarkets.
- Amenities: Full-service snack bar open Friday nights, weekends, and school holidays and a skate lounge with lockers for personal items are located on the Plaza Level.
- Parking: Paid visitor parking is available in the V-lot under the Empire State Plaza. Free parking in the East Garage on Philip Street off Madison Avenue is available after 5pm. For parking information, please visit www.ogs.ny.gov.
|February 20||9:00am - 11:00am||Try Hockey for Free|
|March 5||9:00am - 11:00am||Learn to Skate|
|March 5||10:00am - 5:00pm||Kidz Expo|
|March 12||9:00am - 11:00am||Try Hockey for Free|
|March 13||11:00am - 8:00pm||Last Day to Skate!|
|March 14||Ice Rink Closed||See you next winter!|
Thank you to our 2015-16 sponsors: